Moong Dal Halwa
- 2 Cups soaked Moong Dal
- 1 Cup milk
- 2 Cups sugar
- 3/4 Cup khoya
- 2 Cups ghee
- 1/2 Cup mixed dry fruits (Almonds, Cashewnuts, and Raisins)
- Grind the soaked dal using little water to make a paste.
- Prepare sugar syrup.
- Heat ghee and add moong dal paste to it.
- Stir it properly.
- Reduce the flame, add milk to it and cook until the milk thickens.
- Add sugar syrup to the moong dal and mix it well.
- Cook it for 5 minutes.
- Now add khoya till it dissolves.
- Adorn it with dry fuits.
- Moong Dal Halwa is ready.