- 2 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 6 slices thick-cut Bacon (½-inch pieces)
- 2 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- ½ tsp fresh Rosemary (minced)
- 2 Red Jalapeno Peppers (minced)
- ¼ cup Brandy
- 12 oz Spaghetti
- 3 large Eggs
- Cook pasta in plenty of salted water until tender but firm. Drain reserving ¼ cup cooking water.
- Combine bacon, garlic, rosemary, jalapenos and ¼ cup water in a large skillet. Stir fry until bacon is crisp. Discard the garlic and add brandy and cook until no liquid is left in the skillet.
- In the meantime, combine the eggs, cheeses, parsley and 1 tsp pepper along with ¼ cup reserved water in a bowl.
- Remove from the heat and set aside the ¼ cup bacon mixture for garnish.
- Add cooked pasta to the skillet, mix gently until hot. Pour in egg mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Garnish with reserved bacon mixture and serve.