- 1 large Eggplant (Brinjal)(sliced into ½-inch thick round shape)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 12 slices White Bread
- 1/3 cup Cheese (grated)
- Combine garlic, salt and pepper with 1 tbsp oil in a bowl.
- Evenly spread this mixture over eggplants.
- Heat the remaining oil into a non-stick griddle.
- Grill eggplants on both side until golden brown and tender.
- Place slices of grilled eggplant between 2 bread slices.
- Butter the griddle and grill the sandwiches on both sides until golden and crisp.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve hot.