- 1 cup warm Milk
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 3 tbsp softened Butter
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 (.25 oz) envelope Active Dry Yeast
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 3 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 tbsp Confectioner's Sugar
- Dissolve the yeast into milk and gradually add flour; mix well.
- Add butter, beaten eggs, sugar, lemon, and salt to knead stiff the dough.
- Let it rise for 20-30 minutes. Knead again and place in a buttered loaf pan and brush with oil.
- Combine confectioners' sugar with cardamom and sprinkle over the dough.
- Place in the oven after 10 minutes and bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Slice and serve.