- 1kg Mutton
- 4 Large chopped onions
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 Cup grated coconut
- 4 tsp Kolhapuri masala
- 4 Garlic clove
- 1 Ginger
- 1 tbsp Garam masala
- Fresh coriander leaves
- 3 Fried lavangi chillies
- Salt to taste
- Grind garlic and ginger to make a paste.
- Heat the oil and fry chopped onions till it turns golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and stir it for a while.
- Mix grated coconut, turmeric powder, garam masala, kolhapuri masala and fried
- lavangi chillies.
- Add mutton and fry till it turns brown.
- Now add water and fried spices in mutton.
- Cook it till the mutton turns smooth.
- Adorn it by fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve it with rice.