- 500 g Beckti Fish (cut in fingers)
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp White Pepper
- Oil (for frying)
For the Batter:
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Oil
- ¾ tsp Baking Powder
- 2½ tbsp Corn Flour
- 3½ tbsp Flour
- ½ cup Chilled Water
- Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Combine together flour, corn flour, baking powder, egg, oil and chilled water in a bowl. Blend to form a consistent batter.
- Dip the fish in the batter.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium flame.
- Fry the fish in batches for 5 minutes until golden.
- Place on a platter and serve immediately.