- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- ¾ cup Milk
- 2 small Peaches (peeled and sliced)
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- 2 sticks Butter (sliced)
For the Syrup:
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1½ cups Water
- 2 tbsp Margarine
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- Dash of Nutmeg
- Combine flour and milk and knead smooth dough.
- Roll-out the dough to 1/8-inch thickness and cut into 6-inch squares.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Place peaches and pieces of butter in center of each square and sprinkle each with sugar mixture. Moisten their edges and seal.
- Arrange them on a baking pan and prepare the syrup by boiling the entire ingredients for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Pour over the pan and bake at 425 degrees F for 40-45 minutes.
- Peach Dumplings are ready to serve.