- 910 gm Ripe Tomatoes
- 30 gm Raspberries
- ½ large Red Bell Pepper (deseed, devein & chopped)
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- ¼ cup Sherry Vinegar
- 2/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Water
- Boil the tomatoes for a minute and then dip them in cold water.
- Peel and cut each tomato into four pieces.
- Take tomatoes with pepper, orange juice, oil, vinegar, and salt in a bowl.
- Put in raspberries, reserving few of them, and mix well.
- Blend the raspberry mixture using blender into smooth puree.
- Strain the puree and refrigerate it covered for an hour.
- Serve it cold with the top up of raspberries.