- 8 Bread Slices (edges discarded and diagonally sliced)
- 4 tbsp Ghee
- ½L Milk
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ¼ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 tbsp Raisin
- Boil milk in a saucepan until thicken, stirring constantly. Add sugar and stir until dissolve.
- In the meanwhile, heat the ghee in a frying pan and fry bread on both the sides until golden brown and crisp.
- Add raisin and cardamom powder in the milk and mix.
- Dip the bread slices into milk mixture and remove in a separate platter.
- Cool, chill and then serve.