- 1 stick Butter
- 1 cup Graham Crackers (crushed)
- 1 can Coconut Flake
- 1 (6 oz) package Chocolate Chips
- 1 (6 oz) package Butterscotch Chips
- 1 cup Nuts, Pecans & Walnuts
- 1 can Sweet Condensed Milk
- Heat the butter in a (10x 9) pan and spread graham crackers over it.
- Place coconut flakes in an even layer followed by chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
- Sprinkle with nut mixture all over it.
- Lastly end-up with layering milk and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Cut into bars and serve thereafter.