Cherry Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1½ cups Chocolate Cookie Crumbs
- 3 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 2 (8 oz) package Cream Cheese (softened)
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 cups (12 oz) melted Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 (21 oz) can Cherry Fruit Filling
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix chocolate crumbs with butter and place on the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan, pressing firmly.
- In a bowl, whisk together cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg one by one, beating after each addition.
- Beat in melted chocolate chips, cream and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture over the pan and bake for 55 minutes.
- Allow cooling and top with cherry fruit filling.
- Slice and serve.