- 3 cups Flour
- 2 tsp Yeast
- Salt to taste
- 1¼ cup Warm Water
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- Sugar for garnish
- Melt the yeast in warm water and keep it to the side.
- Take flour with salt, water, yeast mixture in a bowl and mix it well into sticky dough.
- Keep it covered for 3-4 hrs.
- Shape the dough into small balls and make hole in the middle of the balls.
- Expand the hole making into ring.
- Do the same with remaining balls.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the rings until it is golden brown.
- Remove the excess oil from sfenjs using tissue paper and then dip them into sugar.
- Serve it hot.