Hamburger Potato Casserole
- 1 lb ground Beef
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 Green Pepper (sliced)
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup (undiluted)
- 6 Potatoes (sliced)
- Stir-fry beef, onion and pepper in rendered fat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grease a casserole dish and transfer half of the beef mixture in a layer on the bottom.
- Layer it with half of the sliced potatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the remaining halves in the same way.
- Pour the soup over it.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour. Serve now.