Lemon Garlic Tilapia
- 4 Tilapia Fillets (rinsed & drained)
- 3 tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 1 clove Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp dried Parsley Flakes
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a baking dish and set aside.
- Put fillets in a baking dish and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Spoon the mellted butter over it.
- Add garlic, parsley, and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes until fish is white and crumbles on pricking with a fork.
- Serve hot.