- 1½ cups Mango (peeled &chopped)
- 2 tbsp Red Onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Mint (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Orange Juice
- 1½ tsp Harissa
- 682 gm Salmon Fillet (skinned)
- Little Cooking Spray
- Salt to taste
- Slice the fish diagonally into 4 pieces.
- Preheat the oven at 450º.
- Take mango with red onion, mint, orange juice in a bowl and blend it well. Then refrigerate it covered.
- Smear both sides of fish fillets with harrisa and shake over salt.
- Grease a baking pan with cooking spray and place the fish fillets in it.
- Bake it for 20 min and serve it hot with chilled mango salsa.