- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Yellow Moong Dal (soaked)
- 1/4 cup Gram Flour (besan)
- 1/4 tsp Fennel Seeds (saunf), powdered
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Powder (jeera)
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder (lal mirch)
- 1/ 4 tsp Baking Powder
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Mix flour, salt and baking powder and make smooth dough.
- Grind the soaked yellow moong dal.
- Heat oil and fry grinded dal lightly in it.
- Mix all seeds powder, gram masala and red chilli powder.
- Cook it till it turns dry.
- Add gram flour and stir it for while.
- Stuffing mixture for kachori is ready.
- Roll out small balls of equal size out of the dough.
- Stuff the mixture in it and seal the edges.
- Heat the oil and fry the balls till it turns brown.
- Serve it with green chutney.