Fish in White Sauce
- 450 g Salmon Slices
- 2 medium Onions (finely sliced)
- 2 tbsp Coriander (chopped)
- 3 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 Green Chilly (slit)
- 6 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- ¼ tsp Cumin Powder
- 4 tsp Flour
- Salt (to taste)
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 cups Water
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ tbsp Sugar
- 1 Egg
- Combine egg, vinegar, worcestershire sauce, and sugar in a bowl. Mix to blend well.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry onions. Remove the excess oil.
- Add coriander, chopped green chilies, slit green chilly, garlic, and cumin powder. Stir and cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Stir in flour and mix until the mixture turns into a fine paste.
- Pour water slowly and bring to a boil.
- Flavor with salt and cover the pan. Cook for 10-15 minutes on low flame.
- Add salmon slices, along with some salt, and cook until fish turns tender. Allow the mixture to cool slightly.
- Spread vinegar mixture evenly over the fish and cook again for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with cherry tomatoes.