Pepper Tomato Salad
- 1 medium Green Bell Pepper
- 1 medium Tomato (blanched, peeled, seeded & diced)
- ½ medium Cucumber (peeled, seeded & diced)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1½ tsp Parsley (minced)
- ½ tsp Green Chilly Pepper (minced)
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- 1/8 tsp Cumin (ground)
- 1/8 tsp Garlic (minced)
- Take bell pepper in a baking sheet and hold it 3" inch over heat. Cook it until it is well cooked on all sides. Stir it continuously. Then keep it to the side for 15-20 min.
- Peel the peppers removing the seeds & stems. Reserve the juice in a bowl.
- Slice the peppers into strips and put into the bowl of juice. Mix in tomato with cucumber and flip it.
- Take the remaining ingredients in a fresh bowl and mix it well. Add it to the pepper mixture and stir well.
- Refrigerate it covered with plastic wrap for 30 min.