- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 can (6 oz) Tomato Paste
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- ½ cup Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Biscuit Baking Mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir fry beef in a large pan over medium-high heat, beating continuously to crumble it until no longer pink.
- Drain off the excess fat and add tomato paste, salt, and Italian seasoning.
- Stir in mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, reserving some aside.
- Spread cottage cheese into the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Arrange the beef mixture over it.
- Whisk together the milk and eggs and then beat in biscuit mix until smooth. Pour over the beef, covering completely.
- Bake around 30 minutes until brown on top.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with reserved cheese.