- 3 cups White Bread (cubed)
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 2 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- 3 Bacon Slices (finely chopped)
- 1 small Onion (peeled & minced)
- 1¾ cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- Keep the bread cubes immersed in milk.
- Take bacon in a pan and fry the bacon. Remove all the content except a tbsp of fat.
- Put onion in a pan and shallow fry them.
- Mix bread cubes with onion, eggs, bacon, and parsley in a bowl. Mix in sufficient flour to make stiff dough.
- Shape the dough into 6 balls and add them to the simmering salted water. Cook it until it floats on the surface. Then cook it covered for 10-15 min.