Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- 250 gm Cream Cheese
- 3 sticks Butter (soften)
- 3 cups Sugar
- 6 Eggs
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extracts
- 1 tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Butter a 10 inch tube pan and dust with flour.
- Combine together cream cheese and butter in a bowl. Whisk until creamy.
- Add sugar and mix well until light and uniformly combined.
- Whisk in eggs one by one, beating after each addition.
- Combine together flour, vanilla and salt in a seperate bowl and gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Mix well and pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick test is done.
- Remove and let it cool.
- Slice and serve the delicious cake.