- 250 gm Sweet Potato Starch Noodles
- 1 medium Carrot (coarsely grated)
- 1 small Red Sweet Bell Pepper (sliced finely)
- ½ cup Bok Choy (chopped)
- 1 small Red Onion (sliced)
- ¾ cup dried sliced Mushrooms (soaked in hot water)
- 2-3 King Mushrooms
- 2 Scallions (finely sliced)
- 2 tsp Peanut Oil
- 1½ tbsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- 250 gm Lean Fillet (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp Korean Chili
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2-3 tsp Sesame Oil (toasted)
- 2 tsp Sugar
- Cook noodles in enough boiling water until tender but firm.
- Heat the oil on low in a frying pan and fry the garlic until soft. Add meat and fry until no longer pink.
- Toss in rest of the vegetables and fry on high until half tender.
- Add chili, soy sauce and oil. Mix well.
- Add noodles and simmer 2 minutes on low, stirring gently.
- Remove and serve hot.