Coconut Bundt Cake
- 1 cup Shortening
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 6 Eggs
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 cups Coconut (flaked)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Butter a bundt pan and dust with flour. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together shortening and sugar until creamy.
- Add egg one by one, beating after each addition.
- Combine flour, vanilla and salt and gradually add to the creamed mixture. Blend well.
- Stir in flaked coconut and transfer the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 60-70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve after cooling.