Almond Pound Cake
- 3 cups Granulated Sugar
- ½ pound Butter
- 3 cups Flour
- ¾ cup Evaporated Milk
- ¼ cup Water
- ½ cup Shortening
- 5 Eggs
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Almond Extract
- Butter a 12 cups bundt pan.
- Beat sugar along with butter and shortening until light and creamy, in a large bowl.
- Stir in eggs one by one, beating after each addition.
- Combine flour, salt and almond extracts and add to creamy mixture.
- Pour in water and milk and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into prepared pan and bake at 320 degrees F for 90 minutes.
- Leave for 15 minutes to cool.
- Take out from pan and serve.