- 1½ tsp Whole Cumin Seeds (crushed)
- 1 tsp Whole Coriander Seeds (crushed)
- 2 tsp Whole Fennel Seeds (crushed)
- Salt to taste
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 455 gm skinless Salmon Fillet
- Slice the fish fillets into square pieces.
- Preheat the oven at 400°F.
- Take cumin with all seeds, salt, pepper in a bowl and mix it well.
- Smear heavily one side of salmon with the spice mixture.
- Do the same with the remaining fish pieces.
- Heat a pan without oil on medium flame and lay the fish pieces spice-side down in a pan.
- Cook it until spices are dry & golden. Then transfer it straight away to the oven and heat it for 30 sec.
- Serve it hot.