Orange Walnut Salad
- 2 small heads Bibb Lettuce (chopped)
- 455 gm fresh Spinach (chopped)
- 2 Oranges (peeled, seeded, & sectioned)
- ½ medium Onion (sliced & separated into rings)
- ½ cup Walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- 2 tsp Butter (melted)
- Sweet and Sour Dressing
- Heat butter in a pan and fry the walnuts until golden brown.
- Combine lettuce, spinach, orange and onion in a big bowl and add fried walnuts.
- Pour into sweet & sour dressing and flip it well.
- Orange Walnut Salad is ready to serve.