- ½ cup Olive Oil
- ½ Onion (thinly sliced)
- 4 large Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 2 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1 tsp Dried Red Pepper (crushed)
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Dry White Wine
- ½ cup Parsley (chopped)
- 1.2 kg Mussels
- ½ cup Tomatoes (chopped)
- Take oil in a pan and fry onion with garlic, fennel seeds, red pepper, salt for 4 min.
- Put in wine with lemon slices, parsley and get it to boil.
- Pour into mussels and cook it covered until it is open. Then transfer the mussels to any bowl removing those mussels are unopened.
- Simmer the mussel broth until it is condensed to 1 cup. Flavor it with salt & pepper to taste and pour it over the mussels.
- Add on tomatoes with parsley and serve it hot.