Peach Pound Cake
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1½ cups Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 cups Self Rising Flour
- 3 cups Peaches (chopped) (juice reserved)
- 1 cup Flaked Coconut
- 1 cup Nuts (chopped))
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 box Powdered Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 10-inch tube pan and dust with flour.
- Whisk together sugar, oil and eggs until creamy and light.
- Combine flour, vanilla and coconut and add to the egg mixture.
- Mix until uniformly combined.
- Stir-in chopped peaches and nuts and pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 75 minutes until toothpick test is done.
- While baking, combine cheese and powdered sugar with enough juice to get the desired consistency.
- Remove cake after baking and frost while warm.