- For Dough
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Warm Water
- 1 envelope Yeast
- 3¼ cup Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 cups Ricotta Cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Garlic cloves (minced)
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup Tomato (chopped, peeled)
- 5 oz. Prosciutto (slivered)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Parmesan Cheese
- Place yeast and sugar in ½ cup of the water to dissolve for 5 minutes.
- Combine flour, salt, oil and the remaining water and add to the yeast mixture. Mix well and knead for 10 minutes until smooth and soft.
- Combine all the three types of cheese with minced garlic cloves.
- Divide dough into 6 equal parts and roll out into a circle. Brush with the olive oil. Spread 1/6th of the cheese mixture on half of each circle. Arrange tomatoes, and prosciutto over it and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Fold the empty side of dough over the filled side and press edges together. Brush with olive oil and arrange on a greased baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes until crust is golden.
- Remove and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve hot.