- 1 pound top Round Steak (sliced into 6 pieces)
- 6 oz Mozzarella Cheese
- 6 tsp Butter
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- ¼ cup Raisins
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 (32 oz) jar Spaghetti Sauce
- Flatten each piece of the steak with a meat mallet.
- Arrange mozzarella cheese and 1 tsp of butter on each piece.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic, raisins, and salt and pepper over each pieces.
- Roll firmly and tie securely with a thread or string.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat.
- Gently fry each roll for 5 to 10 minutes until evenly brown. Remove from the heat.
- Pour the sauce to dip for 30 minutes and discard the threads. Serve now.