Orange Almond Cake
- 3 Eggs
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Butter (soft)
- ½ cup finely ground Almonds
- 2 tbsp Almonds (sliced)
- ½ cup Orange Pulp
- ½ cup Orange Juice
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a baking pan and sprinkle with flour.
- Whisk together egg, butter and sugar until creamy and smoothly combined.
- Combine flour, ground almonds, baking powder and soda and gradually add to the creamed mixture. Mix well.
- Add orange pulp and juice and beat to combine uniformly.
- Stir in sliced almonds and pour the mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow cooling and frost if you wish, otherwise slice and serve.