Crispy Fried Chicken
- 2 pounds Chicken Cubes
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ cup Rice Flour
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Combine both flours with buttermilk, adding little water to form a thin batter in a large bowl.
- Stir in paprika, cumin powder and salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a flat frying pan on medium heat.
- Dip the chicken cubes into the batter and drop into the oil.
- Fry on medium low heat until tender. Remove on platter and add other batch of the chicken pieces.
- Press the fried chicken with your hands and fry again until golden brown. Repeat same with remaining cubes.
- Drain on an absorbing sheet and serve hot.