- 2 cups sliced Vegetables (Carrots, Beans, Ash Gourd, and Drumsticks)
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- 3x4-inch fresh Coconut (sliced)
- 1½ cups Yoghurt
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 dry Red Chilies (broken)
- 1 sprig Curry Leaves
- In a pan, take a cup of water and add vegetables with salt, turmeric powder and chili powder, and boil until tender.
- Blend together coconut and yoghurt in a food processor until smooth paste is formed.
- Add the paste to cooked vegetables and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and crackle cumin seeds, mustard seeds and red chilies.
- Add curry leaves and pour the prepared mixture into the pan.
- Serve hot over steamed rice.