Chicken with Carrots
- 455 gm Chicken
- 1 small Onion (finely chopped)
- 6 Carrots (peeled, halved and cored)
- ¼ cup Parsley (finely chopped)
- Few Green Olives
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Ginger Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- Pinch of Saffron
- Salt (to taste)
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 2 cups Water
- Heat olive oil in a pan and saute onion until translucent.
- Add ginger powder, turmeric powder, pepper & chicken to it. Stir and cook covered for 5 minutes.
- Mix in carrots, along with water, salt and saffron.
- Simmer it covered for 25 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
- Mix in parsley with olives and cook for final 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with bread.