- 1 Apple (peeled & sliced)
- 1 Orange (peeled & segmented)
- 2 Carrots (chopped)
- 1 small bunch Grapes
- 1 Mango (peeled & sliced)
- 2 Bananas (peeled & sliced)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Cornstarch Slurry
- Cook fruits with a cup of water until half tender.
- Cool and transfer in a blender.
- Puree the mixture and strain through a sieve.
- Pour it into a pan together with lemon juice and cornstarch slurry.
- Cook it on low heat stirring continuously until sauce thickens.
- Cool, chill and serve over ice cream.