- 1 lb large Shrimp (split and clean)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup Celery (finely chopped)
- 1 small Onion (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp Butter (melted)
- ½ cup Bread Crumbs
- ¼ tsp Basil
- ¼ tsp Garlic Salt
- Combine celery, onion, and butter in a baking pan and bake for 3-4 minutes until onion is transparent.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Brush shrimp with melted butter and stuffed 1 tbsp of the mixture into butterflied area of shrimp.
- Arrange on a buttered baking sheet and bake for shrimp is opaque.
- Serve hot.