- 2½ cup All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 4 tbsp Milk Powder
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- 1½ tbsp Instant Yeast
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 4 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 4 tbsp Icing Sugar
- Combine all ingredients except icing sugar in a large bowl and knead adding warm water, until soft dough is formed.
- Place the dough into a buttered bowl and let it rise to double in size.
- Knead again and roll-out to desired thickness (1 cm thick) and cut through a doughnut cutter.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 425 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Remove and roll over icing sugar.
- Let cool then serve.