- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup ground Almonds
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- Dash of Salt
- ½ cup Butter (softened)
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1 large Egg White
- ½ tsp Almond Extract
- 1/3 cup Almonds (sliced)
- Combine flour with ground almonds, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together butter and sugar with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in egg white and almond extract.
- Gradually add flour mixture into the creamed mixture. Chill for 2 hours.
- Knead dough well adding sliced almonds. Divide and shape into 1-inch cookies.
- Arrange on a lightly greased baking sheet at 1-inch distance.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake the cookies at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container.