Coconut Butter Cookies
- ½ cup Butter (softened)
- ½ cup Sugar
- ¼ tsp Stevia Powder
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 4 Eggs
- ½ cup Coconut Flour (sifted)
- 2 cups unsweetened Coconut (finely grated)
- 50 gm semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven at 375°F. Butter a cookie sheet.
- Take butter, sugar, and stevia powder in a bowl. Mix well.
- Put in eggs, along with vanilla and blend it nicely.
- Mix in coconut flour with grated coconut. stir to form a smooth batter.
- Put a spoonful of batter onto cookie sheet and insert in 2 chocolate chips.
- Put a little more batter over it and top with chocolate chip in the middle. Do the same with remaining mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown in colour.