Grilled Pepper Chicken
- 1.5 kg Chicken Breast (boneless, cubed)
- 10-12 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (grated)
- 1 tbsp Black Peppercorns (crushed)
- 1.5 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 4 Red Chilies (chopped)
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 medium Onions (sliced)
- Salt to taste
- Combine together garlic, ginger, peppercorns, mustard paste, lemon juice and salt in a large bowl. Add honey and mix again.
- Add chicken to this mixture and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Combine red chilies, sugar, salt and oil in a small bowl.
- Remove the chicken from marinade and spread the chili mixture evenly on it.
- Arrange it on a greased baking sheet with sliced onion on the base.
- Pour the remaining marinade and chili mixture over the chicken, reserving little for further use.
- Grill in the oven for 20-25 minutes, basting with remaining marinade and chili mixture.
- Let it cool in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove and serve.