- 500 gm Fish
- 3 Onions
- 1 tbsp Ginger
- 6 cloves Garlic
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp roasted Cumin Powder
- 3 tbsp brown Bread Crumbs
- 2 Egg Whites (beaten)
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Grind together onion, ginger and garlic in a food processor until smooth.
- Cook fish until tender and mash with pasted ingredients after removing the skin and bones.
- Add breadcrumbs, garam masala, egg whites, salt and cumin powder and mix well.
- Divide and shape into small patties.
- Heat oil in a shallow frying pan and fry 3-4 patties at once until golden brown on both sides, turning once.
- Repeat until all patties are done. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.