Italian Roasted Chicken
- 1½ tsp Rosemary Leaves
- 1 tbsp Parsley Flakes
- ½ cup Sherry
- ½ cup Water
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 whole Chicken (cut into parts)
- Clean the chicken pieces thoroughly and remove skin.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Add chicken pieces to the mixture and mix well.
- Arrange the chicken pieces over a (13x9-inch) glass baking dish.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Reduce the heat to 350 degrees and bake for another 1 hour, turning once.
- Serve hot.