- 4 Ocean Trout Fillets (skin on & pin boned)
- 1½ cups Coriander Sprigs
- 2 small Red Shallots (coarsely chopped)
- 6 Garlic Cloves (coarsely chopped)
- Piece of Ginger (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Lemongrass Heart (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Ras El Hanout
- 1 tbsp Cumin (ground)
- 1 tbsp Hungarian Paprika
- Pinch of Coriander (ground)
- Pinch White Pepper
- Pinch of Fennel Seeds
- Pinch of Chilly
- Lemon Juice to taste
- Few Lemon Wedges
- Take coriander with shallot, garlic, ginger, oil, salt and all other masalas and grind it together into paste.
- Flavor it with salt and lemon juice to taste.
- Preheat chargrill on medium flame and apply paste on both sides of each fillet. Grill them for 4-5 min. Then turn over and grill for another 2-3 min or until it is tender.
- Serve it hot with lemon wedges and rockpool green salad.