- ¾ cup Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 13/4 cups Water
- 1 can sweetened condensed Milk
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Salt to taste
- 1½ cup Hot Water
- Preheat the oven at 350°F.
- Heat sugar in a pan, stirring continuously, until it is melted and caramelized.
- Coat a cake pan with the caramelized sugar.
- Take eggs in a bowl and beat well. Mix in water, milk, vanilla and salt.
- Transfer the mixture to the cake pan and place it in a large pan.
- Pour hot water in the larger pan covering 1" and bake for 55-60 minutes.
- Cool and serve.