- 200 gms Cottage cheese
- 1/2 kg Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Saffron (soaked in milk)
- 2 tbsp Cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp Almonds
- Yellow colour
- 2 tbsp Cardamom powder
- Mix cashew nuts, almonds, pistachios and cardamom powder.
- Blend it well in mixie to make a powdered mixture.
- Add saffron milk and make a paste.
- Make small balls from this nut paste.
- Cut cheese into two parts
- Add saffron and colour to one part and keep the other part white.
- Make small balls from both the parts.
- Place a nut ball inside the white cheese balls.
- Cover this with coloured cheese balls.
- Prepare sugar syrup.
- Boil the cheese balls in syrup over medium flame.
- Cook it for more 20 minutes.
- Keep it for cooling.
- Serve with sugar syrup.