- 1 cup Sourdough Starter
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 90 gm Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour (Maida)
- 2 tsp Cinnamon (Dalchini)(ground)
- 1 cup Pecans (chopped)
- 1 cup Apple (peeled, cored & chopped)
- 1 cup Raisins
- Preheat the oven at 325° F. Butter 3 loaf pans.
- Take starter together with oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix well.
- Put flour, baking soda, baking powder, instant vanilla pudding mix, and cinnamon in a seperate bowl and blend together.
- Add it to the starter mixture and blend well.
- Mix in pecans, raisins and apples.
- Transfer the mixture to the pans and bake in the preheated over for about 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove and let it cool.
- Cut into slices and serve.