- 3 Eggs
- 1 glass Castor Sugar
- 1 glass Oil
- 2 tbsp baker's Yeast
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp Aniseed
- 1 glass Butter (melted)
- 6 big bowls Flour
- ½ liter Milk
- Sesame Seeds
- 1 Egg for decoration (beaten)
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Mix eggs with sugar, oil, yeast, sesame seeds, aniseed, and butter in a bowl.
- Take flour in a bowl and make well in the middle. Pour into egg mixture and mix it.
- Pour into milk and combine well into dough. Then keep it to the side for 60 min.
- Shape the dough into ovals and let it rise for another 60 min. Next flatten the ovals into round biscuits.
- Smear the front with beaten egg and sprinkle over sesame seeds.
- Bake it for 30 min.