- 1/2 kg Pork (cubed)
- 2 Large Onions (chopped)
- 10 Garlic flakes
- 10 Pepper Corns
- 1 Ginger
- 1 tsp Cumin Seed Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seed Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp Vinegar
- 2 Red Chilies
- 1 peg Coconut Feni
- 2 cups Water
- Salt to taste
- Put garlic, ginger and pepper corns in a grinder, to make a paste.
- Add salt, cumin seed powder, mustard seed powder, cinnamon powder, vinegar, sugar and red chilies to the paste.
- Take a dish and pour the prepared paste into it.
- Keep the pork pieces in the paste and let them marinate for a few hours.
- Heat the oil and fry the chopped onions till they turn golden brown.
- Now add the marinated pork pieces to the fried onions. Fry them till pork turns soft.
- Add coconut feni and few drops of vinegar to the pork.
- Cook it for about 2 minutes.
- Goan Vindaloo is ready. Serve it hot with rice.