- 1 bunch Palak Leaves (finely chopped)
- ½ cup Moong Dal (soaked)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 3 Red Chillies
- ½ tsp Mustard Seeds
- ½ tsp Jeera Seeds
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- Pinch of Turmeric Powder
- 1 Green Chilly
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Salt to taste
- Pressure cook palak leaves in water, with onion, tomato, green chilly, garlic paste, coriander powder, dal, and tumeric powder for 10 mintes.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry mustard seeds, jeera seeds and red chilly.
- Pour into cooked palak and flavor with salt to taste.
- Add more water, if required, and cook it for another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with steamed rice and potato fry.