- 10 Okras (sliced)
- 1 Potato (diced)
- 1 Carrot (diced)
- ½ tsp Methi Seeds (Fenugreek)
- ½ tsp Jeera Seeds (Cumin)
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
- 4 tsp Besan (Gram Flour)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Tamarind Pulp (Imli)
- Few kokum (Garcinia indica)
- Few Curry Leaves
- Take oil in a pan and fry methi seeds, jeera seeds, and turmeric.
- Put in 3 tbsp besan and stir-fry until it is red.
- Pour in water and get it to boil.
- Mix in potatoes, carrots, and okras and cook it.
- Stir in tamarind pulp, kokum, curry leaves, turmeric powder, and salt to taste and simmer it for 2-3 minutes.
- Blend 1 tbsp besan with little water in a cup and pour into the curry.
- Cook until it begins thickening and vegetables are tender.
- Serve hot.